TAVALISSE is preferred on major national commercial formularies, and more than 97% of commercially insured patients in the US will have coverage.1 More information, including details about coverage local to your practice and your patients, is available from our representatives.
Rigel offers services and support for PATIENTS WITH ITP
With TAVALISSE Copay Assistance, eligible patients pay as little as $15 per prescription fill
- Visit TAVALISSEcopay.com to enroll and verify eligibility
- Eligible patients can use their TAVALISSE Patient Copay Assistance Card to reduce their prescription costs whether they receive their medication from a specialty pharmacy or from their physician's in-house pharmacy
Patients may qualify* if . . .
- They have been diagnosed with low platelet counts due to chronic immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) when a prior treatment for ITP has not worked well enough
- They are 18 years of age or older
- They have a commercial insurance plan
- They are not participating in state or federal programs like Medicare Part D, Medicaid, VA/DOD, or Tricare or other state or federal assistance plans
Limitations may apply.*
*Eligible patients, age 18 or older and with a valid prescription, may receive TAVALISSE at a $15 copay for each prescription fill, if they pay through commercial insurance. The patient will be responsible for any out-of-pocket expenses after the $25,000 annual cap. This offer is not valid for cash-paying patients. This offer is not insurance and offer is valid only for prescriptions filled in the United States and Puerto Rico. Rigel reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this program without notice. Other restrictions may apply. Patient is responsible for applicable taxes, if any.
RIGEL ONECARE PROVIDES SUPPORT SO PATIENTS CAN ACCESS TAVALISSE
RIGEL ONECARE helps patients get started with TAVALISSE by
- Providing resources that may support your office with the reimbursement process, including benefit investigations, prior authorizations, and appeals
- Determining eligibility and facilitating enrollment in patient support programs such as Copay Assistance or Patient Assistance
- Contacting patients and answering their questions so they start TAVALISSE with the information they need
RIGEL ONECARE helps patients stay on track by
- Connecting with patients during the first weeks of their treatment to provide additional support as requested
- Supporting modifications in treatment plans and notifying you if a patient has stopped treatment or has a medical concern
- Ensuring continuity of treatment if a patient’s insurance coverage changes
RIGEL ONECARE expertise is designed to fit within your practice needs
- Expert: RIGEL ONECARE nurses are fully trained and dedicated to supporting patients who have been prescribed TAVALISSE
- Flexible: RIGEL ONECARE can provide support whether TAVALISSE is fulfilled through in-office dispensing or through specialty pharmacies
- Customized: Choose RIGEL ONECARE services and method of contact based on what works best for your staff and your patients
Download the TAVALISSE Enrollment and Patient Assistance Program Form to get started with RIGEL ONECARE.
RIGEL ONECARE is a patient support center sponsored by Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Nurse Navigators
- Financial and
tavalisse together provides your patients with insights, tips, and motivation to help them achieve their goals
TAVALISSE TOGETHER is a program for adult patients with chronic immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) who are taking or are interested in taking TAVALISSE. This program partners with patients throughout their treatment journey, helping them to become successful with their ITP treatment and achieve their goals.
TAVALISSE TOGETHER builds upon the information you may be sharing with your patients. The more patients know about ITP, what to expect with treatment, and how to get the most out of conversations with their healthcare team, the better prepared they’ll be to stay on track.
Enrolled patients will receive:
Insights and motivation to help patients with a smooth start and long-term success with TAVALISSE, by developing habits to take TAVALISSE as prescribed
Advice on overcoming treatment obstacles, like if they miss a dose or if a side effect happens
Tools to help patients set goals for their treatment and lifestyle, and ways to help them discuss their goals with you
Whether your patients are just getting started or they’re already taking TAVALISSE, TAVALISSE TOGETHER is here to help them fit their ITP treatment seamlessly into daily life.
TAVALISSE TOGETHER is a trademark of Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Reference: 1. Data on file, Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Managed Markets Insight & Technology, LLC. Coverage current as of June 2022.